Here are the simple things founders dont do well & startups are forced to close down.
1. Meeting & speaking to prospective clients everyday
2. Building the brand so that people know about it
3. Building a differentiation or a USP
4. Managing cash flows well, revenues have to be more than expenses
5. Hiring the right people
6. Focussing on the Execution more than the Idea
7. Pivoting & changing course basis what the market is saying
8. Failing fast & Learning faster everyday
9. Generating multiple revenue streams from the same product/service
10. Focussing enough on customers & employees
This is based on my experiences of being a part of several startups.
Do share your thoughts?
We are looking for sales folks with 2-5 years experience in selling consulting services in HR, Marketing or Tech Domain.
Those interested can email us at email@example.com