1. Not focusing on getting customers & generating revenue streams
2. Not spending time, effort & money on marketing
3. Putting back all the money I earned back into same business, not knowing how to bootstrap
4. Not working with the right customers, founders, over hiring & hiring the wrong team
5. Working 100 hour weeks with no result, not changing the business model fast
I see several startups & founders making the same mistakes
What have been your failure lessons from startups?
Love to hear your thoughts