Which helped me reach millions:
1. The silliest one will be not tagging influencers on my posts. Everyone does this to get more views. Yeah I was stupid. What took me 2 years to achieve could have been done much faster. But all readers understood the intent 🙂
2. Responding to as many messages & comments I could. Most people dont do this. This also meant spending many hours everyday just responding. Yeah may sound stupid but this helped build a real connect.
3. Writing one story everday. To create a good story can take days sometimes. Yeah I was spending days writing a story. It sounds silly in this era of smart work.
4. Helping as many people as I could in every possible way. This meant having conversations, spending time to really make a difference with no return. When I needed help no one helped, I wanted to change that. Sounds silly 🙂
5. Last but not the least sharing my own failures & insecurities openly, it was a stupid thing to do. I remember a friend telling me this is a big mistake, you will become a laughing stock:)
It was so wonderful I made these mistakes:)
Are you making mistakes?
Happy to share a One Month FREE subscription to over 100,000 audio & ebooks for all our readers, at