1. Control freak: wanted to control everything, felt insecure mostly, wanted to take all decisions, was frustrated/angry most of the time, would threaten firing people
2. Hard task master: was never happy, always kept pushing back, made life difficult for everyone, eternal pessimist, never appreciated
3. Micro manager : would want to get into every small thing & do everything, nothing was left for his team to do
4. Pip squeak: never stoodup for the team, wont take decisions, all talk & no action, would run away from conflicts
5. Political manager: would always take the credit for everything, would create politics even within the team, would do anything to move up
I struggled with all these managers
I used to wonder why me?
I got the answer after years
These were parts of me that I was also struggling with, hence I was given an opportunity to overcome my challenges.
After I overcame these challenges, all these managers stopped bothering me 🙂
Which type of manager is challenging you?
Which part of you does this represent?
What are you doing to change it?
To get coached/certified join our long term coaching program, get coached by the worlds leading coaches write to firstname.lastname@example.org